Zoom event: RaiseUPfaith Resources
All the children’s and youth ministry content you’ll ever need is here! Come and see it in action!
RaiseUPfaith.com is a brand-new digital platform bursting with hundreds of broadcast-quality media-enabled lessons, all designed to help all those working in children and youth ministry to disciple faith in the children and young people around them.
This 1-hour demo will involve:
- A brief introduction from the RaiseUPfaith.com team who will explain the journey that took them from creating award-winning Children’s TV shows for the BBC to creating a pioneering new digital platform for churches.
- RaiseUPfaith.com will explain their solutions to solving some key challenges that face children’s and youth ministry leaders throughout the world:
- How to Re-build Volunteer Teams
- How the church can become part of the ‘digital diet’ of the next generation
- How to reduce preparation time for leaders to give more time to build relationships with young people.
- A walkthrough of RaiseUPfaith.com
- Get to know the 13 different curriculums on the platform
- Learn how the resources can be used both on and offline
- Learn how to build your own content
- Explore how to use RaiseUPfaith.com to create a 12-36 month plan for every ministry moment!
This session will be very useful for youth and children’s workers/leaders/volunteers/ Sunday School Leaders and anyone working to introduce, explore and build faith for this generation.
To book, please fill out this form. Please note bookings close at 12pm the day of the event.