From Tuesday 1st September the RRC will be open 5 days a week for LOANS and RETURNS Monday to Friday 10:00-12:30 and 1:30-5:30
There will be NO ACCESS to the RRC outside of opening times.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions there will be NO OUT-OF-HOURS SERVICE or Saturday openings for the foreseeable future.
Safety measures are in place to protect our members and staff. These include:
· Sanitising facilities at each site on entry and exit
· Social distancing – around the issue desk and the resource areas
· Protective PPE – staff will have masks and visors, all members and visitors are asked to wear a mask or visor in the RRC – if popping in please bring a face mask or visor
· Restricted numbers at any one time (to preserve social distancing. This may lead to a small delay at some times)
· The temporary closure of study areas at both sites.
· A quarantine period for all returned stock
In all of our plans to reopen the RRC we will be seeking to protect our members, colleagues and ourselves and plans are subject to any changes that may come about from a second wave or any unforeseen difficulties.