- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by Priyana Sathpo.
August 30, 2018 at 1:00 pm #12946Priyana Sathpo
A Catholic Christian often performs sacred prayer by using Rosary. In the Christian religion, the Rosary plays an important role as it is used to name the beads and knots in order to count component prayer. Rosary prayer is undoubtedly the most recognizable Catholic devotion. Rosary is used as a tool to guide our spiritual wellbeing and serves as one of the greatest aids to save our souls from spiritual decaying. Rosary prayers come with a lot of beneficial effects.
History of Rosary
Although there are no certain specifications yet it is said that in 13th Century Our Lady appeared to St. Dominic and She Blessed Alan de la Roche and impart him devotion of Rosary and promotes the habit of daily prayer with Rosary.
Structurally, the Rosary is segmented into five decades. Each decade is made of 10 Hail Marys preceded by an Our Father and concluded With a Glory Be. Each five decades is associated with a mystery from Christ’s life like Joyful Mysteries, Sorrowful Mysteries, and Glorious Mysteries etc. An entire Rosary consists of 15 decades. Fifteen decades of 10 Hail Marys are equal to a total of 150 Hail Marys, thus leading the Rosary to be known as “Mary’s Psalter”.
Daily rosary prayers help you to grow spiritually by restoring your peace of mind. Some of the advantages of daily rosary prayers are discussed below:-
• Daily rosary prayers will provide you with the courage and fortitude to fight against all sorts of odds. Rosary prayer is an effective method of defeating the demon within you.
• Mary made 15 promises to those who are committed to doing daily rosary prayers. The promises are enormously helpful in helping you to live a good faithful Catholic life.
• Daily rosary prayers help in flourishing the virtues within you. It assists a person to become a pure soul by sanctifying themselves.
• Rosary can be seen as powerful armour against Hell. It will destroy your vice by delivering you from sins and vices.
• Praying Rosary every day provides you with a better understanding of God as it helps you to grow spiritually. It also helps you to acquire spiritual powers and to communicate directly with the divinity.
• Meditation is a very important part of rosary praying. It brings serenity and calmness to your mind. It also helps you to acquire spiritual power and encourages you to have faith in God and to live a virtuous life.
• Praying every day not only helps you to increase your intuition and concentration power but it also brings positivity in your life. It also helps in lowering your stress levels.
• Praying the Rosary can be beneficial to your health as well because meditating on a regular basis helps to reduce your stress level and thus it improves your heart and lowers the blood pressure.
If you are living a stressful life full of chaos and negativity, then you must add Rosary prayers to your daily routine to manage stress and maintain peace and serenity in your life.